-
October 14th, 2003, 01:54 PM
#11
Inactive Member
[img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
XD That is just too funny for words! (yet I'm writing anyway, how weird). I love it, it's so twisted/funny and even educational.
XD XD XD
~Crystal
(who is still laughing at that one)
PS: maybe I should have just quoted Carole and said, "Ditto for me" lol
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 15th, 2003, 03:06 AM
#12
Inactive Member
-
October 16th, 2003, 06:08 PM
#13
Inactive Member
mmm. i thot it was pretty good. the first one i thot was better than the second. except for the i eat you i am eating you i ate you one. i liked that. hmm n e waiz. juss felt like posting
-
October 16th, 2003, 10:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
It's amazing that they are already teaching coarse language. My, such an emphasis on expressiveness. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2003, 11:20 PM
#15
Inactive Member
lol! XD I learned so much from those videos.
-
October 17th, 2003, 02:05 AM
#16
Inactive Member
i like e karakiri part.......
hahahaahaha
-
October 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Brilliant. The lion rocks. XD
Reminds me of a (japanese) language tape I once had where 'mr smith' is going through customs at an airport and the customs official asks him what is in his suitcase, and the man replies - whisky. Yeah, riiight. Everytime I go on holiday, i take a suitcase full of whisky...>_>;;
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks